Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little one is 20 months and we weaned about 2 months ago...he was really no longer interested and to be honest I am ttc and really feeling like I needed my body back (no flaming please)...anyway this weekend I went away with my mom who is process the recent death of my father and I was really need to focus sometime on her and our relationship....Jack stayed with my DH (who ds adores and is super active and actually does most of the night time parenting)...anyway Jack had a great time with his dad while I was away (he didnt sleep great) but that is not unusual for him. So today dh going to work and ds proceeds to downward spiral...I began our normal day time routine and it was as if he was loosing his mind....screaming, crying, yelling...so I stopped all of our normal activities, canceled our playdate and planned to have a Jack-Mommy day...so the screaming continued (he would not let me hold, rock, sing, read to him) until about an hour into it he started screaming MI MI MI MI MI...now Jack hasnt asked for milk for a VERY long time...so I said mama doesn't have anymore mi mi but you can try...and try he did....he has now "nursed twice" and asked me to nurse his baby too...I guess my question is...has this happened to anyone else? and will dry nursing affect my af and potential fertility

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.