Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
782 Posts
Personally, I prefer quick dry. I hang the shells to dry, but if I'm in a hurry, I just toss them in the dryer and stop it to make sure they aren't dry.

If yours wick, I spray mine with waterproof spray. It's really bad to inhale the fumes of the spray, so if you want to do this, I would do it outdoors and cover your mouth and nose with a hanky. But.... once it dries, it's safe. I wash it at least 24 hours after spraying, before use.

hth,

Teri
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top