Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10,679 Posts
I hope you get some good advice here. I don't have much for you because I weaned my daughter at 18 months and we don't have a second child so our situation was much different from yours.
My daughter fought sleep (or took 1+hour to sleep) after nursing to sleep wasn't available and we made a change that worked well. We read a few books and then turned the lights of to, "Say goodnight to Everyone we Love". Getting the lights off helped her to sleep but it was a struggle. She really likes to talk about all the people and things that she loves so this works well for us.
I know this isn't the exact stuff you're looking for but I thought I'd jump in anyway. I hope someone tells you about the book that seems to be popular. "The No Cry Sleep Solution"??? Is that the one? Please, forgive me if this is NOT the one but I have read about a book that had helped some of the parents here.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.