Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My DS has, of lately, put up a huge stink about hubby changing him. NOOO!! MOMMY DO!! I'm a SAHM and ds loves his mama. He has an obvious preference for me (especially when it comes to soothing him). DH feels rejected although I feel that this is very common. Anyone else with similar situations?

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I'm there with you. Things have gotten worse since dd2 was born. I try to accomodate as much as possible but sometimes Daddy has to do. There are a few things I don't compromise on for instance I always lay down with her for awhile at bedtime. I've noticed that the more mama time I can give her the more accepting she'll be of dh.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
lately in our house it's dada dada dada dada. Apparently I do not know how to pour milk or juice into a sippy cup properly, DS throws a fit if I even try (unless DH is not home, then it's fine). The only thing I'm allowed to do anymore is tuck him in at night. Not read him a story or any of that--just put the blanket on him after DH has done everything else. Who knows? I'm trying to enjoy it while it lasts!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts