Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please mamas help me find the BEST deals.
: My brain is having trouble concentrating as I google and look around. I am a bit overwhelmed
:

Money is EXTREMELY tight. I had a beautiful stash with #3 and newborn #4 but in our move much of our clothing and diapers were damaged severely.

So for this little one, I have very little that I am starting out with.

Could you help me find the best deals on the following:

prefolds

flats

pins/snappis

flannel wipes (or any great prices wipes)

wool covers/leggings (recycled is fine)

PUL covers

Fleece covers

Any EXCELLENT deals on fitteds, pockets, or AIO's?

I also loved Mother Ease covers before but do not know price wise what I am looking at now.

Thank you mamas for your time and wisdom!

Used are fine too, but I have no paypal account right now due to banking issues.

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Maybe mattress pads too.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Did you check out diaperswappers.com? There's a lot on there and some mamas except money orders instead of paypal.

·
Registered
455 Posts
http://little-lions.com has very reasonably priced bleached and unbleached Indian prefolds. I plan on buying at least 1-1/2 dozen from them for our new baby. They also sell prowraps, which are a very inexpensive cover.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Search through diaperswappers, as a PP mentioned. Also, here's a link to the Swaddlebees outlet:
Swaddlebees Outlet
They have PUL covers for $5.99 and OBV one-size fitteds for $12.99
Babyology makes knit wool covers and longies for an affordable price, or try Etsy.com or eBay for recycled wool items
If $$ is tight, you can make your own wipes out of old or thrift store flannel sheets

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
I have no suggestions, I'm sorry-- my diapering days are almost over, so I haven't had my eyes on anything. But I did want to say that I wish you a safe and wonderful birth and a healthy, beautiful baby. And lots of luck in finding good deals, too.

·
Registered
7,206 Posts
There are several on-line stores with free shipping now. Also, many retailers use paypal to process credit cards but you don't have to have a paypal account, if you wanted to pay with credit. Also, many retailers will let you make an order and then mail a check or money order.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Check Here
They may not have "newborn" diapers, but will have smalls. It is ALL seconds. But the prices are great! I haven't been disappointed (with the exception of a Whammies pocket, but I just don't like the hook and loop fasteners). Also, remember that prefolds and pull on pants are really good for little ones and are super cheap. I like to buy mine at green mountain diapers.

Here is also a used site: Here

Let us know at cmomb when you have your baby

Hugs

·
Premium Member
4,556 Posts
i have some i could send you. do you still have the ones i let you borrow???

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by lovebug View Post
i have some i could send you. do you still have the ones i let you borrow???
I do. I have to still go through it all because we did not realize water had gotten into some of the boxes/bags.

No baby yet. 5 days after due date

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcimama View Post
Let us know at cmomb when you have your baby

Hugs

I will

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Still figuring out what all to get and she is here

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.