Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband and I were thinking of getting a sublimation printer to do some mixed media work. As of this posting, we are checking out this list of suggestions. Any thoughts? Would welcome pros and cons of printers and inks.

Thanks!
Sam

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am looking into getting a large format sublimation printer, I’m not sure if I should buy an all-in-one solution i.e. something like the Epson SC F6370 which has its own inks and rip software so I will not have to worry about color profiles too much. sublimationprinterhub Or get a good printer and convert it into a sublimation printer by using a reliable sublimation ink brand. Is the brand out there that sells good sublimation ink with software or profiles that mean I can start printing pretty quickly?

The Epson SC F6370 is 44” which is a little bigger than I need 30-32” is what I am looking for can someone recommend a good quality printer to turn into a sublimation printer?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dye sublimation printers are great for rapidly printing proficient photographs in enormous volumes. Particularly at occasions they are extremely pragmatic. The printers are reduced, vigorous and can be effortlessly shipped, for instance in a flight case. Practically all identification photograph studios are outfitted with this sort of printer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts