Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm putting the finishing touches on my Simpifying, Decluttering and Mindful Living e-course and want to make sure that I'm not forgetting anything major.
Though I hope I'm not because as it is I'm having to split it into a three part series (12 weeks each) because there is so much to cover.

Also, how if you were so inclined to take such a course, what would your winning price range be?

I get so many e-mails about this that I can't respond to most of them as telling a person how to simplify their life in an email doesn't really work when you have three children (or a life!)
so I thought that I would try this approach

Hoping it works too, because Dh's hours were just cut by 3/4 without notice so in 2 minutes time we plummeted into the poverty level... the same day DS1 had his first day at the local Waldorf school.

Time to get off my butt...

· Registered
4,699 Posts
Ok so I've never taken an e course so I don't know if this works but...pictures.The thing that made the biggest difference to me more than anything I ever read was pictures.Not magazine pics but real life pictures.I am a visual person so seeing other peoples simple lives was huge for me.I needed examples of real people in their real lives.

Good luck with your coarse!

· Registered
5,293 Posts
i love hearing about *baby steps* that i can start taking right now to begin moving towards a the more simple life i desire!

i also really when people share some of their mis-steps along their journy...or their one step forward two step back kind of moments...i like the reminder that the journey is not always smooth and pleasant but that we can still remain on course!

oh and i also love audio and video.

good luck! i think it sounds like a great class!!!

· Registered
4,471 Posts
36 weeks is a l-o-n-g time. I don't think I'd be willing to commit to anything that long, especially relating to simplicity (which, in my mind, should take way less than 36 weeks to achieve, LOL!) Before even thinking about pricing, I'd really focus on getting it shorter (I'd probably want something like 12 weeks total, so a month per topic) Often, when people are thinking of decluttering/simplifying, they don't want to hear that it'll take almost a year to get all the info they need to achive it. I just don't see it as a viable option with that long a commitment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.