Mothering Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what early symptoms are you experiencing right now?

For myself;
Frequent urination
Afternoon exhaustion with napping
Tender breasts
Slight nausea especially after eating
Headaches
Excessive salivation

How about yourself???

·
Registered
586 Posts
so far i have had a little fatigue and bloating. Not too happy about that bloating part, I am getting married in 8 weeks and my dress was already a bit tight, nervous it may not fit to wear down the aisle.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh Gee!!! Well hopefully the bloating will subside soon!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Also having bloating and mild cramps and low back ache.

Super sensitive nose to food cooking as well.

Plus just exhausted.

Took a test today though and it's positive!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm mostly just tired all of the time, going to bed VERY early. I've also been dizzy off and on, my breasts are quite sore, and I pee every hour. Not complaining in the least, though. For once, all of these things are quite exciting.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Peeing frequently
A little nausea
Going to bed early and napping often
Really sore nipples

I guess I have been lucky with my pregnancies in that my main complaint is being tired. I have had great pregnancies but horrible labors, so I guess I pay out on the tail end! I'm scheduling a c-section this time around, since I live in a rural area without a VBAC friendly hospital. Maybe third time will go smoothly.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I'm peeing all.the.time. I'm glad it's not just me! I don't remember the constant peeing all the time until later the last few times!

And I'm really tired too. :zzz

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Hi mamas!
I am so tired. Exhausted! And hungry! But I hate food. The nausea and hunger at the same time is the strangest thing ever for me. I didn't have this with my other pregnancies, but this one is different, for sure!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've been really tired, especially in the afternoons. And hangry. I had oral surgery last week and haven't been able to each much. That combined with being pregnant and nursing an almost 3 year old has be pretty cranky. I'm ready to be able to eat again!

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Dea- I know what you mean! Needing to eat when nauseous is not a good time.

My most annoying in random order...nausea, getting tired after the smallest bit of activity it seems, so much saliva, I'm always seen now with a spit cup!

Does anyone feel less nauseous if they spit vs. swallow their saliva? Sometimes, just trying to swallow it is enough to make me gag and have to run to the toilet, but overall I think it has helped to just spit constantly. Although I was thinking not having the saliva in my stomach will mean my digestion will be more difficult?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts