Mothering Forum banner

141 - 150 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
<p>I also wanted to share that I try to use reusable bags instead of plastic bags when going shopping.  I did like and share :)  Thank you again!  Love Barefoot Books and a new fan of Mothering :)</p>

·
Registered
89 Posts
<p>We don't just use cloth diapers which my mother did but we also use cloth wipes for the diapers, family cloth, and cloth pads for bleeding.  We work hard to be responsible for the waste that we create and we're moving toward a zero waste household.<br>
 </p>

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
<p>We eat organic.  I love the Barefoot books. We got one in our Citrus Lane box a few months ago. </p>

·
Registered
6 Posts
<p>We have very little plastic in our home, and I seem to recall just about all of our toys, dishes, etc were plastic growing up. I am still nostalgic for that classic Tupperware smell, but no way would I let my kids drink from one :)</p>

·
Registered
2 Posts
<p>hello! I do things way differently than they were done in my house when I was kid. In my house we recycle, we don't use re-usable plates, and we have started our own vegetable/fruit/herb garden this year.<br>
 </p>

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
<p><strong>This giveaway has ended. Thanks to everyone who took part and to Barefoot Books for the great prizes!</strong></p>
<p> </p>
<p><strong>The randomly chosen winners are NurseMomX4, Jennie00409 and mistymoral. Congrats!! You have been contacted by PM through your Mothering account. </strong></p>
<p> </p>
<p><strong>If you didn't win you can still grab up some awesome items from <a href="http://www.barefootbooks.com/" target="_blank">Barefoot Books</a> with a 20% off coupon until the end of May!! Use code "Mothering" at checkout. </strong></p>

·
Registered
139 Posts
<p>Awesome!   Cant wait to read them!</p>

141 - 150 of 150 Posts