Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wonderful Tea!

review by hippiemama86

I loved using this when my son was breastfeeding a lot. Sometimes it just seemed I wouldn't make enough, but this stuff would perk me right back up to normal production. It's nice to sip on too... I always added a bit of local honey. ;)

ProsCons
yummy, effective

Ratings
Overall5
Value5
Performance5

· Registered
86 Posts
my new favorite herbal tea

review by kbvr

I love this tea....another of the many Earth Mama Angel Baby products that I love. I have bought this tea in bulk - 10 cartons of it. I have given as gifts to new mothers and used a lot of it myself. It was a great boon when I returned to work and my supply dipped a little as I wasnt able to pump as often as my little one nursed. I had about 4 cups a day (reusing my teabags - 2 uses each time) and my supply increased. The tea tastes great and it is a good value for the results and also for a tasty herbal tea. I just wish there were more than 16 in each carton!

milkmaid tea

ProsCons
tastes good, does increase supplywish there were more than 16 per container

Ratings
Overall5
Value5
Performance5

· Registered
2 Posts
LOVE IT!!!

review by c_williams_99

Desperate times take desperate measures. I was trying anything and everything after I experienced a severe decrease in milk supply due to a medication. I was power pumping, taking fenugeek and multiple other techniques but none seemed to help. (Not to mention the herbs tasted horrible.) While at the store one day I found the Milkmaid tea on the shelf. I picked up a box thinking it couldn't hurt. Now I'm not going to lie and say it worked miracles but within one week, I was experiencing enough increase that I was able to cut supplementation by half and I came to enjoy my tea so much that I looked forward to relaxing and having a cup. It was definitely worth every bit of the cost.

ProsCons
taste, production

Ratings
Overall5
Value5
Performance5

· Registered
1,857 Posts
Best breastfeeding Tea!

review by kalishanti

I love every earth mama angel baby product I have tried and their Milk Tea is no exception! Delicious and effective, what more can I say! Great price, too!

ProsCons
Tasts great, works great, good price. None

Ratings
Value4
Performance4
Overall4

· Registered
26 Posts
seems to work!

review by matope

I really love Earth Mama Angel Baby as a brand overall so I was thrilled to love this tea as well. It really lives up to their brand. Seems to work well (still going strong after a year) and tastes nice too. I just wish i could find it in stores rather than just online.

ProsCons
tastes good, seems to workpricey, not in grocery stores

Ratings
Value0
Performance0
Overall4

· Administrator
3,994 Posts
Earth Mama Angel Baby - Milkmaid Tea, 16 tea bags

Description:
Earth Mama Angel Baby Milkmaid Tea 16 Bags Organic Herbal Tea for Breastfeeding Mamas Caffiene Free Milkmaid Tea was created for those times when the "milk of momness" needs a little encouragement. Tasty iced or hot, 100% USDA certified organic Milkmaid Tea is a fragrant and comforting blend of organic herbs traditionally used to help support healthy breast milk production. Culinary artists adore the lovely licorice-like taste of Fennel seed. But the tiny oblong seed has much more to offer than mere flavor. Fennel seed has long been used for gastrointestinal problems, as well as in galactagogue preparations (herbs to help increase breast milk supply for breastfeeding mamas). Other tasty culinary herbs that do double duty as galactogogues are fenugreek, anise seed and caraway seed. Blended with mineral-packed nettle and red raspberry leaf's powderful vitamin-mineral combo, they help keep breast milk flowing from healthy mama to healthy baby.

Details:
DetailValue
BindingHealth and Beauty
EAN0859220010173
FeatureServing Size - 1 tea bag
LabelEarth Mama Angel Baby
List Price$6.19
ManufacturerEarth Mama Angel Baby
Product GroupHealth and Beauty
Product Type NameHEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
PublisherEarth Mama Angel Baby
StudioEarth Mama Angel Baby
TitleEarth Mama Angel Baby - Milkmaid Tea, 16 tea bags
UPC859220010173
Height3 inches
Length1 inches
Weight0.19 pounds
Width2 inches
BrandEarth Mama Angel Baby
Package Quantity16
MPN859220010173
Size16 CT
SKUXH-AR4T-NHT5

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.