Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! I am finally back here at MDC...I couldn't post with my old puter once they changed the boards...couldn't post here, couldn't check my yahoo mail, couldn't do pp etc. UGH! So I have dh's laptop as of today b/c he got a work puter. Yah! It's WAY WAY better even though it's several yrs. old.

Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone was interested in getting together again? I can host, but I know that makes it really far for some people...anyone in Tri-Cities up to hosting? I would love to get together again.

·
Registered
6,359 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by canadiyank
Hi guys! I am finally back here at MDC...I couldn't post with my old puter once they changed the boards...couldn't post here, couldn't check my yahoo mail, couldn't do pp etc. UGH! So I have dh's laptop as of today b/c he got a work puter. Yah! It's WAY WAY better even though it's several yrs. old.

Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone was interested in getting together again? I can host, but I know that makes it really far for some people...anyone in Tri-Cities up to hosting? I would love to get together again.

Are you in the Tri-Cities?

Lanna

·
Registered
6,359 Posts
Maybe later this summer. I've got family in Washtucna & Ritzville, so we may be wandering that way during harvest. If I'm going to use that much gas, I'm gonna see as many people as possible on the way.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Hi Meagan! How are you!

I was talking to Sunny about getting together a couple of weeks ago, but we never could find time

I would love to get together with ya. Your place is a littel far from mine, but what about a park or something in Tri-Cities?

Let me know!

lmonter - Let me know when you come up this way. I live 8 miles from Washtucna!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Hello you guys,

It has been so long since I was able to make it to a gathering. It would be great to meet up, but my house is such a disaster right now! Would you guys like to help me pull weeds?
It could be fun! Anyway, I also have lots of kefir grains to give away, so if anyone is interested in getting some grains, let me know. We could meet up at a park, like one in Richland or something. I don't remember where the good ones are though. Anybody know?

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Washtucna. Now there's a place I haven't been through since we went to WSU.

Yeah, a park would be GREAT. Isn't there a water park somewhere - would your kids like that? MIL took Kiri to a nice park in Richland last month when I had a dr. app't - I could find out where that was. They had tons of kiddie toys and big trees.

I really would love to meet up with our little group again - it's been such a long time! And I'm excited to have AP support for the new little one from the beginning this time!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Tracy et al! I am feeling fine - I have an US this afternoon (ins. stuff is finally all worked out), so we'll find out if we're having baby Bennett or ? (we need a girl name!)...told Kiri we're going to see a picture of the baby on the TV. She said, "I want to take a picture with the baby!" LOL! I still have 7-8 weeks to go...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.