Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>On the 20th I won this auction..</p>
<p><a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=260693731748&si=7QcESLVAxBvrCwOUvjJSRHvjwjk%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=260693731748&si=7QcESLVAxBvrCwOUvjJSRHvjwjk%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT</a><span style="display:none;"> </span></p>
<p> </p>
<p>I was already in bed when it closed so I paid via paypal the next day.  This seller had two other diaper auctions close on the same day.  Those buyers have received their items and left good feedback.  I haven't even gotten tracking info for my item yet, in fact....the money is sitting in paypal marked as 'unclaimed" and I can't get the person to reply to emails!!!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>ARGH, what would you do???</p>

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
<p>If it's unclaimed, the account that the money went to was probably typed wrong (like they put [email protected] instead of [email protected]) and they don't know you paid.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>You need to contact them right away, let them know what happened, grab the money back from the unclaimed status (I've had this happen once before, you click on the money and there is a way to get it back), and resend paypal.</p>

·
Premium Member
15,078 Posts
<p>I agree, if it is unclaimed it is likely they never got it because of an error somewhere.  You can contact them through Ebay, if you have not already tried it that way.  They should respond.  If not, you can always file some sort of dispute with Ebay and they will contact them for you.</p>

·
Registered
5,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<p>Thanks, I've tried contacting thorugh ebay,and if there is an error it's on their side because I paid through ebay check out.  I'll go ahead and cancel the transaction and wait for them to contact me.</p>

·
Premium Member
15,078 Posts
<p>Good idea.  Perhaps Thanksgiving just got them all messed up, like maybe they went on family vacation and have just not gotten back yet.  The timing would seem that way.  So, perhaps you will hear from them tomorrow, assuming they return from vacation today.</p>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts