Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
I was so excited to see these auctions! I've been trying to get my hands on a Firefly sleeptight for awhile! Too bad the Purefuz are all the wrong size for my needs though - I would LOVE the chartreuse, but it wouldn't fit either one of my kiddos.

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by MiaPia
I was so excited to see these auctions! I've been trying to get my hands on a Firefly sleeptight for awhile! Too bad the Purefuz are all the wrong size for my needs though - I would LOVE the chartreuse, but it wouldn't fit either one of my kiddos.
Mia~ Did you know that you can call Lori and get them instock?

Firefly Diapers

Melaniee~ Can you replace binding on Fuz diapers? I tried to take it off one of my ratty ones and it is sewn on w/ the serging so you can't get it off unless you cut the serging thread, kwim?

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Quote:
Can you replace binding on Fuz diapers? I tried to take it off one of my ratty ones and it is sewn on w/ the serging so you can't get it off unless you cut the serging thread, kwim?
I would like to know this too. I just paid $41 for a Refuz on ebay and the binding is in a lot worse condition that I thought it would be. I don't sew but would be willing to pay someone to fix it. The diaper is still functional but I hate looking at all the holes in the binding and knowing I just paid $41 for it.

·
Registered
7,899 Posts
MissSugarKane - OUCH!

I was pretty close to buying the rose red buzfuz when it was still on the TP - but Dh would kill me and we're at the point where it's spend frivolously or buy needed food :LOL

Will SOMEONE get it away from me already??

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by pb_and_j
Melaniee~ Can you replace binding on Fuz diapers? I tried to take it off one of my ratty ones and it is sewn on w/ the serging so you can't get it off unless you cut the serging thread, kwim?
Oh, sorry. I just figured since it was bound it wouldn't be a big deal. I have no idea, I don't have any fuz, I was just going by looks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.