Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am on the Leadership Council of DiaperFreeBaby and will be spending a week in Albuquerque and Santa Fe from March 13th-20th. I'd love to meet with families in one or both cities to talk about the EC community in New Mexico... in part because we are thinking of moving (back) to Santa Fe! I was born in Santa Fe and moved to Albuquerque at 10 years old.

Post here or PM me if you are interested in getting together. We could meet at my mom's house or at a kid-friendly coffee shop.

· Registered
74 Posts
Did you ever move to NM? I just started some part-time EC with my 6 month old and would love to get together and chat with a mother who doesn't think I'm crazy...LOL!

· Registered
489 Posts
that would be wonderful. i tried ecing with my son, but due to the lack of resources at the time when he was born and general "crazy eyes" from the rest of the family, he is still in diapers. but when we have the next one, i definetely definetely want to give it another try.
one of natural living baby stores in santa fe has been hosting various events on natural living topics, they'd be probably interested in having a pro speak on this topic as well.
its called indigo baby (505) 954-4000 www.theindigobaby.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.