Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my Eddie Bauer Adventurer stroller and car seat

review by nikkiboo3145

I love my Eddie bauer Michelle stroller and carset. It's a lovey set with a beautiful print. I've had alot of compliments on them. Carseat is easy to snap in though I really diddn't like how the seatbely gose in the base. You've really got to get use to snapping and taking the carseat out of the base. It's a little hard at first. I like the stroller and how the carseat fits into it easily. It's not to heavy and easy to fold up.

ProsCons
beautiful, safe and easy to usea little pricey

Ratings
Overall5

·
Administrator
3,994 Posts
Eddie Bauer Adventurer Sport Travel System, Michelle

Description:
Get ready to hit the open road with the Eddie Bauer adventurer sport travel system. The system includes an infant car seat which makes it easier for you, and your little one, to transition from car to stroller. The large storage basket on the stroller easily springs down to accept shopping treasures found along the way or larger items you want to take along for the ride. When you have finished the day's journeying, the 1-hand fold 'n stand with self-lock makes storing the stroller easy. Stroller holds children up to 50 pounds. 1-hand fold 'n stand with self locking feature. Storage basket with easy, spring-down access. Multi-position reclining seat. Infant car seat, side impact protection. Adjustable base. Up-front harness adjustment.

Details:
DetailValue
BindingBaby Product
EAN0884392548100
FeatureHolds children up to 50 pounds
Storage basket with easy, spring-down access
Side impact protection
Adjustable base
LabelEddie Bauer
ManufacturerEddie Bauer
PublisherEddie Bauer
StudioEddie Bauer
TitleEddie Bauer Adventurer Sport Travel System, Michelle
UPC884392548100
BrandEddie Bauer
MPN01603AAU
ColorMulti
Model01603AAU
SizeTravel
Departmentbaby-boys
SKU987460
PartNumber01603AAU
ProductGroupBaby Product
ProductTypeNameBABY_PRODUCT
UPCList - UPCListElement884392548100
Item Height34.65 inches
Item Weight46.6 pounds
Item Width40.95 inches
Package Height19 inches
Package Length34.5 inches
Package Weight47 pounds
Package Width23.5 inches
Item Length18.11 inches

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.