Mothering Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
4,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Tammy, thanks so much for clarifying the context! I was reserving any further commentary until I watch the replay of it tonight.
I do see humor in the whole scene. I am also very protective of the breastfeeding mother
. But if it were me, I would probably be proud!

· Registered
45,796 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pease
:

He said "That is one nutritious wardrobe malfunction....mmmm."

I love his "mmm" voice.

I've got to start watching this show again!!

I don't find that offensive- to call it nutritious and "mmmm"

I'd still love to see him do something with 2 photos- showing a woman nursing discreetly vs somebody at the beach or the Emmy awards and point out the irony.

· Registered
3,012 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruthla

I'd still love to see him do something with 2 photos- showing a woman nursing discreetly vs somebody at the beach or the Emmy awards and point out the irony.
I said as much in my email to the show - I'd bet you could find a pic of Babs showing more cleavage than that woman nursing at the hearing

· Registered
5,701 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by woobysma
I said as much in my email to the show - I'd bet you could find a pic of Babs showing more cleavage than that woman nursing at the hearing

or the woman sitting next to her on the plane nursing her baby!

· Registered
8,471 Posts
I actually got to see this one tonight! I thought it was funny and that he was simply finding the juxtaposition of such a meeting: in a basement, with the lights going out, without even a microphone for people speaking from the floor, and a mom quietly taking care of her baby, amusing.

Reminds me of my days running board meetings, with DD nursing quietly away.

We're everywhere!!!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.