Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your number? I think I was 179 or 182 or something around there. I placed and paid for my order around Memorial Day and was just wondering if anyone has recieved an order or a status report recently.

I can always email but responding to email after email takes Laura away from sewing our dipes

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yippee! That probably means mine are soon to arrive as well. Does she tend to send shipping notices or is it a wonderful surprise awaiting in your mailbox?

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
the last order she was going to do on this round was 193, I think. and she was supposed to be starting on that in the next wk or so, I think.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2much2luv
I was 180 I think and I just recieved mine a week or so ago.
oooh - what did you get? and how much do you love it?
Mamajules, you too, what are you expecting?
I could talk El Bees all day - :LOL

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What did I get? I don't remember exactly but I have 5 dipes & think it something like this--a burley knit, 1 or 2 waffle weave, and 1 or 2 french hemp terry. And then, I have 1 cover for me (dark green/light green) and then two for a friend (d. green/l. green & blue/purple)

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
My number was in the 160's and its not here yet. Maybe because its a rather large order

(and sadly enough, we're only keeping the 2 pr wool shorts from it...)

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I've noticed a couple of you say that you are not going to be keeping all of your order. After 3 weeks of CDing with mis match we are highly frustrated! TP watch out - when I can post FS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywho, we are not going to give up -- if you decide to part w/ any PM or Email me and I'll take some off your hands. I have a $$$ stash that I am setting aside early next week just for this kind of thing!

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
I am 321 and 35something so I really have a long time -- though I have a few coming from another mamas order and a few from the tp to add to what I got from ebay and the tp previously so I am ok to wait. I am thinking by the time my order comes up I may have a newborn to by for!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts