Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I keep hearing how great Elbees are, and how hard they are to find. I am also hearing about wait lists for new Elbees.

How does one get on a wait list? Also, for those who have gone through it, how long did it take from getting on the list to actually ordering the thing?

· Registered
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm already on the group, thanks.

It looks like there hasn't been a post there for quite a while.

I guess I don't know if I actually want one or not, I just want to see what the whole lust factor is about.

· Registered
1,976 Posts
I've been on the waiting list since March of 2003 and I think my number may come up in the next couple of months. Almost a year wait. I have had pretty good luck snaging some on the TP as well as her yahoo group. Good luck!

· Registered
6,061 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sugarwoman
I've been on the waiting list since March of 2003 and I think my number may come up in the next couple of months. Almost a year wait. I have had pretty good luck snaging some on the TP as well as her yahoo group. Good luck!
hey if you ever want to share

· Registered
1,976 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SEEPAE
hey if you ever want to share

I totally would but I was lame and only ordered one dipe and one cover.
These were the days that I was using FB exclusively and had never even tried fitteds and wool.

· Registered
2,286 Posts
they are just about the trimmest dipes out there. very low cut in front. here's a pic of dd in an xs. with a trim-fitting cover, ya really don't get any of that cloth diaper booty. you can find them on the tp. i've found several within the past 2 months or so.

· Registered
6,061 Posts
Quote:

I totally would but I was lame and only ordered one dipe and one cover.
These were the days that I was using FB exclusively and had never even tried fitteds and wool.
LMAO, well "those days" were the days I never thought an elbee would work for us, now they are one of the only diapers DS can wear with his "special circumstances". I wish I had had enough money to get all 13 dipes in my order, but it was on such short notice that I got the number I only had a week to save up.

· Registered
11,919 Posts
Quote:

I've been on the waiting list since March of 2003 and I think my number may come up in the next couple of months. Almost a year wait.
Mar of 2003? Wouldn't that make it a 2 year wait? Or did you mean '04?

· Registered
2,666 Posts
Let's see I got a number on the list in Mar '03 and my number came up in Nov '03. Recieved my order in Jan '04. Went back on the list in Apr '04 and there are at least 100 numbers before me right now. Don't expect to get my number called for at least another 6+ months.

They are extremely trim diapers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.