Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had to eliminate all dairy and peanuts. It took a few tries and many more restrictions to figure it out, but it made a huge difference. I also found an article in a medical journal that suggests taking a B vitamin while nursing to help with the eczema. It worked wonders for my son's skin. I also gave him a probiotic and on the recommendation of the P.A. added 1 tsp of flax seed oil to his diet once a day. It all fell apart though when he self-weaned at 13mos. I finally took him for allergy elimination treatments which were a god-send. I remember the day his snotty poop just STOPPED! I didn't know he could even have a solid stool! If you live w/in driving distance of the place I went I would absolutely recommend it! I don't know easy it is to find someone to do the treatments. My son and my friend's son both had pretty extreme allergies and both were completely cleared in just a few months (alright, I feel like an infomercial, sorry). I hope somthing here helps.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.