Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since I started weening Emilio off a bottle, he has been waking up dry. I will give him a sippy cup if he wakes up crying (it has been like 80 degrees here lately), and I know he is thirsty. So why is it by morning his diaper is still bone dry? Last night I thought for sure, there would be a leak by morning because he fell asleep in the trimmest aios we own (bears bums I think they are called) but nope, morning came, still dry inside and out. Then he peed. This doesn't mean I have to stick him on the potty in the morning now does it? I am not ready to potty train him! He has so many beautiful BBH now!
:

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
My oldest was dry at night from 12 months on, and he still nursed during the night at least once, I eventually started putting him on the toilet in the am. he thought it was funny. He still didn't potty learn until 27 months though.

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
I dont think so. Maxi has lots of dry mornings -- and still a lot of wet as well. We have a potty and just let him play with it to get used to it, etc. but I doubt he is anywhere near potty learning.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Timothy hasn't been dry in the morning yet, but he's getting bottle-weaned and tends to wet less often too. He holds it during the day sometimes for 2+ hrs. I know he's getting enough fluids. He just doesn't like being wet (yay CDs!!!) and so he will be dry for a long time. I've never done any EC with him, and yet he comes to me when he's wet or poopy and cries. At 12 months! I chalk it up to the dipes.
We won't PT any time soon either, but it's just showing how your baby is growing up!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts