Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My CURRENT "sample" stash consists of the following items: 2 cotton flats, 3 hemp flats, 1 preemie ubpf, 1 infant ubcpf, 1 regular ubcpf, 1 infant bipf, 1 regular bipf, 1 newborn hemparoo prefold, 1 cheapo Gerber prefold, 1 small yellow Kissaluvs contour, 1 Kissaluvs Size 0, 1 black Wonderoo, 1 small yellow Fuzzi Bunz without leg dams, 1 small white Fuzzi Bunz with leg dams, 1 newborn All Together Deluxe AIO, 1 small All Together Deluxe AIO, 2 small ME AF, 2 medium ME AF, 1 newborn white BSWW, 1 small star print BSWW, 1 newborn Bummis Whisper Pants, 1 small Bummis Snap, 1 medium Bummis Snap, 1 newborn WeeBees snap cover, 1 newborn Diaperaps pull-on cover, 1 MOE microterry insert, 1 CottonBabies microterry insert, 1 Joey-Bunz, 1 hemp fleece insert, 1 microterry towel, 1 Kissaluvs Super Soaker doubler, 2 flushable liners, 2 WAHM fleece liners, 1 yellow Snappi, 1 mint green Snappi, and at least 12 sets of diaper pins, mostly white Dritz but some plastic and some colored ones mixed in.

I realize I already have enough diapers to take care of a newborn without having to buy anything else.
:

Anyway, my current "wish list" consists of 24 infant ubcpfs, 24 premium ubcpfs, 4 ME AFs in each size, 24 fleece-topped hemp doublers, 1 changing pad, 2 wet bags, 2 pail liners, 1 box of flushable liners, 1 Lands' End backpack diaper bag, and 10 Snappis.

I don't actually think I need to add anything else, because everything else I would conceivably want, I already have one of, so could test it on a real baby before asking anyone to buy it for me. That is assuming I'm going to have a real baby someday and I'm not going to be the crazy childless lady with cloth diapers all over the house.

· Registered
6,036 Posts
Looks good to me! You might want to re-think the 10 snappis though...I only have 4 snappis and 4 pins and that's is plenty! That is $25 you could spend on something else...like a fancy wetbag or a couple dozen really great flannel/velour wipes!!

· Registered
6,036 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Juliacat
Maybe Maggiemae's Snappis have been vanishing and reappearing at jlovelady's house without anyone knowing. :LOL
:

I only changed DS in one place, so maybe that's why I haven't lost any yet. :LOL Or maybe I just bought extra well-behaved ones.
:

· Registered
6,415 Posts
I say go for the extra snappis...I had a ton at one point, but I find myself giving them away to ppl that have never used one, or whatever...not to mention mine tend to wander away too. LOL Sounds like a good stash. I think I would want more like 36 infant sized prefolds, but looks like you have enough other dipes in your sample stuff to get you through.
Debi

· Registered
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by alaskanteach
If you buy prefolds from denalidiapers.com you get free snappis. Maybe that is the happy medium...
I love her web site, but I don't live in Alaska. Plus I'm trying to stay loyal to Babies in the Sun since they have been very good to me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.