Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
875 Posts
Hello! My DD just started crawling everywhere! Let the chasing begin. She still has just two bottom teeth but she can now put food, well basically anything, in her mouth. She mostly nurses and has decided that she wants our food not her sweet potatoes etc. She got mad the other night when we would give her our spicy Chinese. What a silly girl! We act like we give her our food and give her avocado ect. and thank goodness it usually works. I can't believe she will be 9 months in a few days! Where did my baby go? She is also waving Hi! She also has quite the tan but I don't know if that is good? Anyone know??? We are outside so much and she is always covered in sunscreen with a hat etc. We try to keep her under umbrellas or covered up but boy is the girl tan. I hope it isn't bad. Lake Tahoe is just to pretty this time of year to not be out!!

I enjoy hearing about all of your babies. They are sure growing so quick! Makes want another!

· Registered
875 Posts
Great pictures! Your children look a lot alike!

We are thinking about having another. We were going to wait until next year this time but we hate the bc options. I know we are lazy! I want four though so I don't want to wait too long even though we are still young (25 and 27). Have you started your period yet? I am curious if I am even ovulating? I still haven't started my period. Good luck! I think four is a fabulous number!

· Registered
875 Posts
Hmmm...well we aren't using b/c anymore so we are letting fate decide. I still haven't started my period yet so I don't know if I am fertile. DD nurses a lot.

Aiden had her 9 month appt. and she is 15lbs 6oz. She is still a little peanut! Anyone else have a little one? I come from a tall family. How did I get such a cute shrimp? My doctor is very good and isn't worried at her weight. She has been in the 4%-10% for weight since she was born. She was also in the NICU for a bit. Why do I worry though? I guess it is my job! I love all the pictures you have put up. I should try to added some.

· Registered
875 Posts
ShellyK-I am so happy that you had a good c-section experience. I hope with my next c-section I am able to hold her while they stitch me up. I didn't get to hold her for 8 hours and that was with me fighting to prove I could get into a wheelchair to get to the NICU. I did get to touch for a few minutes about 20 minutes after she was born and they gave me a picture of her right away. I have to have another c-section next time due to a blood platelet problem that occurred with Aiden. Aiden was a planned breech c-section and it probably saved her life due to other issues but I still long for the homebirth that I was planning until she flipped breech. I have never even felt a contraction! Ugh!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.