Mothering Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by CTMOMOF2
Thank you all!!

Funny though, i don't see them looking alike at all! EVERYONE says that, but me, my mom, and my dh don't see it... I think AJ looks just like me and Chloe looks just like DH.

Here's a pic of us...http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tfc...&.dnm=eeff.jpg

But people stop us on the street and tell us that the baby looks just like her big brother!! hee hee!! I should check out some old pics of AJ when he was her age, and post them next to a pic of Chloe... stand by...!!
Great picture, Tracy! I can see the kids in both of you. You two kind of resemble one another...lol Your son totally looks like you.

· Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
With ds I got Af back @9 months...those darn scheduled feedings..didn't know any better...with dd#1 I got them back at 14months...with a few spottings with both i think...I haven't gotten it back at all with dd#2...she still nurses like every 2 hrs though.

· Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
How is everyone's 4th going? I think this is the loneliest day, just about, I have had since dh has been gone....waaaa....We usually spend the 4th with family and even my mom and sis are busy today...On a good note I got all three kids to take a nap at once for a little while this afternoon...but then didn't know what to do with myself...our block is having a 4th party @6 tonight so I am getting ready for that but really wish I was spending time with family instead. oops..someone is up.....

· Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Well my evening went better then I thought it would. The kids had fun playing with the neighborhood kids and watching the fire works. Still a weird day....

I have not been able to lose any weight....grrr...I don't get it...I gained less weight this time around, ate better, had a baby that was 2lbs heavier then the first two and still have more fat this time around....grrr....can't I just cut it off....lol

· Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by beatgirl
While we were gone, Scarlet got tooth #5! We stayed in big hotel suite and there was a giant full length mirror and she kept standing up against it and giving herself kisses!
It was so cute!

!

don't you love that...Josie was doing that when we traveled last month..it was so cute...kiss kiss

still no teeth here....

· Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
AH yes...Josie is pretty much hold me all the time right now too...I am eagerly awaiting my new sling in the mail....still no teeth. I thought for sure they were going to come in..i saw red marks like slits and everything....grrr...my boobs are also scratched up from her little nails..
Yesterday was dd#1's birthday...she is 3....my babes are growing up.....

Anyone seen CTMOMO2??? Tracey where are you??
Haven't heard from mamarsupial either.....

· Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eman'smom
I'm so glad I'm not the only one, dd can't be down for a minute.

We have 8 teeth, and everything goes in her mouth, when do they outgrow that? Ds never I mean NEVER has put anything that wasn't food in his mouth.

I'm taking the cd plunge our first 2 dipes came today

dd#1 just turned 3 yesterday and she still puts stuff in her mouth.....sigh...it may never end....lol

CTMOMO2....Are you still doing no tv? How is it going..I took your suggestion and we have been tv free for over week except yesterday after noon, because T was sick....I don't notice a big difference yet but things are haywire..I need to pay more attention....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.