Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
414 Posts
Just to update the list... I have had five nights where I have had regular contractions for a few hours - then alas and a lack, they stop.... Ugh. Baby's head is also engaged, and at my last prenatal (a week ago), I was 80% effaced and 2 cm dilated. Since then I have felt off and on menstrual cramps and a dull back ache.... still nothing 'real' yet though.

I have loved being pregnant, but I am definately ready to meet our new baby.

Emma

Emma

· Registered
414 Posts
I might be in labour - I had contractions last night that were quite painful for 4 hours, then they stopped. This morning, since around 9:00 am, I have had regular painful contractions - so for the last 7 hours... they are regular - every 7-8 minutes and each for about 45 seconds. I have also had a little bleeding and lots of mucus (tmi?)....

I have a prenatal at 4:30 so I will keep you posted...

Emma (who all of a sudden feels scared that this is only the beginning and who is having flashbacks of how painful last time was....)

· Registered
414 Posts
Hi everyone
I havent' read everyone's posts, because we have just returened from hospital!!!!

I had a beautiful healthy baby girl (Aislinn Laura) Friday night at 9:00 pm. It was an incredibly fast intense labour - I made it to the hospital just 40 minutes before I delivered her and my dh arrived at 8:55 pm!! I will write more later ... I hope everyone is doing well and that many more babies were born this weekend!

Emma

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.