Mothering Forum banner

ergo good choice for dh?

564 Views 6 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Minoh
I was thinking of getting dh an ergo for his birthday and was wondering if this would be a good choice of carrier for him. He still needs help tying the MT
. He needs something that's easy to put on by himself. Is an ergo easy to put on?
See less See more
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
The Ergo is probably the most dad-friendly carrier there is. Dh loves ours...he commented that it was the best use of $80 we'd ever spent (got ours a couple of years ago). My bro-in-law, who would never, ever use a carrier was finally swayed by the Ergo.
I got one mainly for my dh to use. Our little guy (well, by little I mean young because he's only 3 mos old but over 17 pounds!) doesn't really fit in it right now (although I haven't tried in a few weeks I should try again) so dh has been using the mei tai and loves it! I never thought he'd be able to tie the straps by himself, but he can. I think it's about the cutest thing ever when a dad wears his baby!
Thanks mamas! You've helped me decide to get the ergo for dh for certain. I just know he'll love it!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.