Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered us an Ergo Sport, the main reason being that it said it was more breathable than the others. We live in southern AZ and currently use a moby - which i worry my 8 week old will overheat and a Baby Bjorn that, honestly...i HATE! its sooo uncomfy.

just wondered if anyone had any views on the Sport, does it really keep baby any cooler?

·
Premium Member
60 Posts

I'm also in AZ and considering the Ergo Sport. I wish it came in other colors besides Black!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by LyndsayMW View Post

I'm also in AZ and considering the Ergo Sport. I wish it came in other colors besides Black!
I know, I thought the same. I was SURE id seen a blue one somewhere online but couldn't for the life of me find it again today so maybe I was in a sleep deprived haze and I imagined I saw a blue one ?!

·
Registered
7,279 Posts
i've been curious about it, too.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
we live in texas and have the ergo sport. it is def. cooler than the moby, and def wearable in the heat. It's hard to say that it's *cool* though, kwim?

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbamummy View Post
I know, I thought the same. I was SURE id seen a blue one somewhere online but couldn't for the life of me find it again today so maybe I was in a sleep deprived haze and I imagined I saw a blue one ?!
I think it's only in black, but wouldn't it have made sense to have a khaki colored one?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
if you go to the ergo website, they are now selling the ergo sport in a lightish blue color. Yay!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts