Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
or is it just my bad back... I got it last week and my back has been sore ever since.. I dont know what I'm doing wrong..

I have kozy carrier and use it front side.. belly to belly .. no problem with my 10mo babe but with this one.. I've been wanting to try something in back that I can easily do solo ... egro seems to be easy but I'm getting really sore back ache .. any tips??

http://www.ergocarrier.com/

·
Registered
246 Posts
You said you've been wearing your baby belly to belly in your Kozy. Did you normally also wear baby on your back in the Kozy? If not, it may just take some time to build up different muscles for the back carry.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
I could never get the Ergo to sit on my hips like it should and my lower back hurt also. I couldn't get it tight enough at the waist. I tried a Patapum instead and I could get it tighter and it sits on my hips right. Not sure what the big difference is but it works for me. I also had to be sure the shoulder straps were really cinched up too-almost as far as they would go.
Why don't you try your Kozy in the back carry?
Ann

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by momofelise
You said you've been wearing your baby belly to belly in your Kozy. Did you normally also wear baby on your back in the Kozy? If not, it may just take some time to build up different muscles for the back carry.
I think there is some truth to this. DS is 27 pounds and when I first started carrying him on my back I had lots of soreness. Now it's fine and I love my Ergo! Mine wasn't like that wrenched sharp pain, but really sore like I had just had a hard workout.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts