1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help with essays for my son
Teacher gave a lot of essays
I can't spend a lot of time to help my son with essays
What would you do if you were in my shoes?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I like psychological thrillers or essays that help activate the brain. I recently read a book that changed my life. I realized that the family is the main guideline and priority in life. We must not lose faith and streaming. I recommend reading this story https://freebooksummary.com/the-round-house-chapter-1-3-analysis-147460 about a humble American family. Students and young people are required to read this story.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You start with basic parts of an essay
A basic essay consists of three main parts: introduction, body, and conclusion. Following this format will help you write and organize an essay. However, flexibility is important. While keeping this basic essay format in mind, let the topic and specific assignment guide the writing and organization.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Honestly, I think a lot of parents are in your situation. I mean, I'm personally so busy with my job that I spend so little time with my kids at dinner not even talking about school help. When they also had to do a lot of argumentative essays in Frech in a short period of time, I started searching the net How to Write good Argumentative essays and best that found was a very good site that did them all in a very short time ... I really think you should do the same in this situation, after that, they can use these essays as an example for next homework. I hope I was helpful.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts