Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ladies! I have pretty much all of the pregnancy symptoms- full and sore breasts, mood swings, constipation or diarrhea, a pulling or more annoying than anything else cramp in my lower abdomen, insomnia, I'm getting winded doing things that normally don't bother me and i feel nauseous whenever I eat. I'm 26 and my periods are pretty regular however I got what was either spotting or implantation bleeding last week. It was no more than a spoonful of brown stuff per day and didn't last longer than 3 days and it only came in the morning. If it was a period why am I still having these symptoms? I've taken a few pregnancy tests. They've all been negative. Its just that yesterday and today I noticed positives only after the suggested 10 minute mark. Faint but yet there. I read evaporation marks would be gray and these have color. In all of my testing days I've never ever gotten evaporation marks on my tests. Is it possible my hcg is just too low to register within that original testing period? Help!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hi ladies! I have pretty much all of the pregnancy symptoms- full and sore breasts, mood swings, constipation or diarrhea, a pulling or more annoying than anything else cramp in my lower abdomen, insomnia, I'm getting winded doing things that normally don't bother me and i feel nauseous whenever I eat. I'm 26 and my periods are pretty regular however I got what was either spotting or implantation bleeding last week. It was no more than a spoonful of brown stuff per day and didn't last longer than 3 days and it only came in the morning. If it was a period why am I still having these symptoms? I've taken a few pregnancy tests. They've all been negative. Its just that yesterday and today I noticed positives only after the suggested 10 minute mark. Faint but yet there. I read evaporation marks would be gray and these have color. In all of my testing days I've never ever gotten evaporation marks on my tests. Is it possible my hcg is just too low to register within that original testing period? Help!
Yes it's possible that your hcg is just really low right now, usually evaporated lines happen more on tests with blue dye rather then the purple or pink dye tests. I would wait a few days and 're test or try a different brand and see if you get the same results. Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts