Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>I am about 15.5 weeks along and for the past week or so, every evening after supper I just feel extremely uncomfortable- like I just swallowed a huge CO2 container.  I don't eat a huge supper but I just feel horribly bloated and uncomfortable.  I've tried hot tea but am not sure what else to try.  Anyone else experiencing this. DH keeps wanting to take a belly shot at night but I won't let him as I feel so abnormally puffy.</p>

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
<p>yes...i have noticed this too. my pants are immediately unzipped and unbuttoned after the hours of 5 pm :p</p>

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<p>I ran out of my crystallized ginger supply so I think I need to replenish and see if that helps any.  I also have fennel seed but I tried to eat it too much while I had m/s and now it makes me gag.  I know that is supposed to help.  I was trying to avoid trying the OTC gas-x type of stuff.  I can usually handle it but the other night I had to drive an hour to visit my Gram in the hospital and sitting in the car with all that pressure was so uncomfortable.  The joys of pregnancy. :)</p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts