Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am curious. I would like to give this person the benefit of the doubt, but a month after they received my item, I still have not heard back from them other than them telling me that they received the item, really like it, and they are super busy. How would you approach this?

· Registered
827 Posts
yes I have, once. sadly, I sent her $$ for a baby item for the one I was expecting. she kept the $$ and never sent the item. I pm'd CM about it. she replied quickly asking for details. then a couple of days later she let me know that several others had simular issues with the person I had sent money to.
: CM froze her trading privledges and the person dissappeared (I know this because CM said that her user hadn't logged on again after a time.)
It was a long time before I was willing to try it again but I have never had a problem since.

· Registered
3,767 Posts
I've only had one bad experience and I kept e-mailing her and finally contacted the mods but then she dropped off the boards. It finally took me leaving her negative but objective feedback on a largely seen board before she finally responded and sent me my item.
It took me 4 mos though which is sad! In the end it was resolved to my satisfaction though.
I'd say keep in contact with her and give her specific actions you expect by what dates. But contact the mods right away if she doesn't follow thru and let her know this. If no further results then leave negative feedback so others don't fall prey to her too.
Good luck
Ann

· Registered
1,320 Posts
Is she from Canada? The shipping there takes for ever some times. Ihave never not recieved a package but on a swap some one sent me a baby monitor that didn't work. I was pissed I already had a broken one, I really needed it. The swap was supose to be a $20 dollar value

· Registered
1,604 Posts
Since you can't say *who* this person is, can you tell the rest of us what it is she sells/trades so we are a little tipped? It always makes me nervous, as I am about to trade with someone who has had a little bit of problems in recent months, but seems to be back on track (????).

Please do give a little details!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.