Mothering Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm guessing most of you are beyond the reach of modern technology this weekend. Wish I could be out there too, but poor dh doesn't get many weekends off (or days off period) so we Don't vacation much.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Lol - this holiday gave me a couple days off so I can check back in.

Pregnancy is flying by, so very fast. Tomorrow I am back on fast track of go-go-go and juggling all the things. :)

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
We had a nice but busy long weekend on the eastern shore (Maryland ) Back to normalcy in the morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went to the shortest parade ever yesterday. It lasted around 7 minutes. Lol. There was a band, some vehicles, some people in uniform, boy scouts, girl scouts, and some motorcycles.

·
Registered
684 Posts
@dahlia810 my family has a place in Easton, across from St. Michaels. Been going there since I was a kid! I miss it so much!

We went away on a long weekend to a lake house about an hour and a half from Nashville to celebrate my MIL's 50th. It was really fun, but I wouldn't say relaxing since there were 13 adults in one house... my husband has a huge family and they are NOISY (but fun and loving) which I am not used to. :) I enjoyed the scenery though, and DD loved the pool. Today has been all about getting back into the routine...

This pregnancy is flying by. I am starting to feel a bit more general "discomfort" from being bigger in the belly. Yesterday someone asked me how far along I was and I couldn't remember how many weeks. Isn't that awful? I think I am 24 weeks tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
@sarahl918 my in-laws have a place in Bozman! Very close to easton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
203 Posts
We didn't go anywhere other than two kid birthday parties because of weather. We took cover inside Monday - the storms were *insane* (Austin, TX). At one point we were in the little room under the stairs because of a tornado warning where our neighborhood was on the path, but thankfully it moved north instead of east. There were 9 tornadoes in all in ATX on Monday. o_O

We didn't have any damage thankfully, but our back porch flooded a bit and is now muddy and gross. The lawn looks like a jungle because it hasn't been dry for DH to mow in weeks.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
9 tornadoes! Yikes. I'm sometimes glad to be in Washington where the only major natural disaster to fear is the occasional earthquake, and flooding/landslides in some areas. I've only felt a few earthquakes in my life, so it's usually not too big of a deal. They keep saying we're overdue for an insane one, but we'll see.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts