Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else dealing with the vertical roving uterus twinges/pulling cramps/"holy crap that hurts" pains? They only last a few moments, but I tend to squeal 'cause it usually catches me off guard and in mid-step, and dh is not amused.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I've had a few twinges-you're not alone. I try not to think about them too much so I don't start playing mindgames with myself.

I recommend for both you and ME (note: listen to my own advice, Jude) to do more yoga and gentle stretching.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I've been having them too. I had them with my other kids too. Nothing to worry about. Though the way they hurt it seems as if it can't be good. But it's just our bodies getting ready to carry these babies as they grow.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I had them with dd and now with this little one. They showed up much earlier this time though. I have to remind myself to get up slowly and take it easy when I start to feel them.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
I have had a few & they aren't pleasant. Mine mostly come from when I have been in one position too long.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gray's Mommy
Mine mostly come from when I have been in one position too long.
Yeah, now that you mention it...

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
i get them if i move to suddenly. it seems a lot sooner this time than with ds. today at dinner i lunged for some food that ds was about to throw and cramped up. it also happens whenever i sneeze

·
Registered
305 Posts
Yes, it's awful. I can't sit, stand, bend, straighten, or move without aching. I'm glad to know things are growing in there, though, so in a way they are reassuring

1 - 9 of 9 Posts