Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my first PP AF jan 21 2010, i was having some cramping yesterday, figuring that it was AF coming in a few hours. nope, yesterday, CM was sticky/pasty breaking, now today its huge thick EWCM, and i'm super emotional(i watched business of being born, and was crying almost the whole movie, read something sweet/romantic and i had to call DH to tell him i loved him(through tears that i couldn't stop) so i POAS, and, of course, negative, but it would probably be too soon... around CD 11 i think i was ovulating(EWCM, and high temp shift, though i'm really new at charting...) but the past couple of days (CD 29 & 30?) we've DTD without protection, but with the presence of sticky/pasty/breaking CM(and i had THOUGHT we were in the clear... We WERE TTA, though we'd wouldn't mind another preg
so, i might be overreacting, and hoping too much.... or maybe my cycle is still weird(still bf 8mo w/solids) any of you knowledgeable ones have any insight?

alas, i'll probably see AF tomorrow, and all this excitement for nothing... hehe...

·
Premium Member
14,501 Posts
I would often get EWCM pre-AF

it could also be that you are gearing up to O again now... even with a temp shift previously or positive opks... breastfeeding can mess with your cycle and if you JUST got your cycles back its very likely they wont be regular right away.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.