1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ate...

wait, where's the bag over face emoticon
: OK, there it is.

A large family size mashed potatoes and gravy and a half a large macaroni & cheese...

from

Kentucky Fried Chicken!!!

:puke

I don't ever even eat fast food, and if I did I would not ever pick KFC! GROSS!!

I feel so sick I can't even get up! I'm so ashamed.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
FWIW, I love KFC. My first Job was there, and I dont care about the scare tactics and urban ledgends. Their chicken is the same chicken that is delivered to all the local restaraunts. Its not processed fake stuff, it comes in the same tyson blue bin that grocery stores and restaraunts get.

Yeah, potatoes are better when not dehydrated first, but I have seen the ins and outs and I am still perfectly comfortable eating their food

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Oohh, man. I'm in the "I'm a bad momma" boat, too.

Two days ago, I finally got over my morning sickness. My husband brought home a huge bag of Doritos and hotdogs for himself, thinking I couldn't eat anything and wouldn't want it.

And I ate them BOTH with a side of ice cream
:

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I hate junk food and fast food, but this pg it's all I've been able to eat. It's the first pregnancy I've had where I've actually been able to eat ANYTHING, but now that I am... dang. I'll be paying for these few months for years to come...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.