Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
: We have bed bugs. Or at least I think. I haven't actually found them, but I woke up this morning with 3 more bites. Not mosquito bites, not ant bites I don't know what else there is.

yesterday it was 2 bites and the day before it was 4.

Please, please please help me. I don't know where to look for information. Link me links, and I would love to do this as frugally and naturally as possible.

Dh and I have been talking about buying a new bed for a little while now - should we spring for it? I vote we need to get rid of them first ... help!

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
no advice for bed bugs, but I have gotten bit several times at night and I'm thinking it's spiders. It's only happening to me, though we all sleep together. They look like and itch like mosquito bites.
It's just starting to get into the 40's at night

·
Registered
155 Posts
Oh thanks for posting and Denvergirlie thanks for all those links! I tried to do a search the other day and couldn't come up with anything. We just bought a new house and were the tenants (it's a duplex) said they found bed bugs in a mattress they got from the previous owners.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mossimo12 View Post
Oh thanks for posting and Denvergirlie thanks for all those links!
No worries, best of luck to you!

From my understanding they are a challenge to get rid of and can "infest" everything .... get in between the baseboards and the wall and hang out for two years between meals!.... yuck to the extreme.

Sometimes, I think you just say a little pray and call the big bad exterminators and checmical gas them out! But that might just be me.

Might not hurt to try and follow up with some of those previous posters and see how succesful they have been with their quest to rid themselves of them bed bugs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.