Mothering Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All! I'm super excited to be expecting! I had a miscarriage in October at 11 weeks along and I was due on May 18th. So, I'm happy to have a new pregnancy before that baby was due.

I think I will be due at the end of January, but I have an ultrasound scheduled on Monday to figure the due date for sure!

My question for you ladies. This is technically my fifth pregnancy ... I have had so much round ligament pain. Is that normal this early?? I will probably loose it if I'm pregnant with twins again.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Yes, I've had round ligament pains from the get go. Way earlier than with my first.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I've had some twingy pains occasionally. I have an ultrasound on Monday and feeling very anxious about it. I've had two miscarriages so I'm so worried about something being wrong.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I have also had a lot of RLP right from the start.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks ladies! I'm glad I'm not alone in this. I just don't remember having it this early in the past. My very first pregnancy symptoms were RLP and irritability. New to me!

·
Registered
295 Posts
I get it too, especially when I cough or sneeze or turn wrong in bed. :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi All! I'm super excited to be expecting! I had a miscarriage in October at 11 weeks along and I was due on May 18th. So, I'm happy to have a new pregnancy before that baby was due.

I think I will be due at the end of January, but I have an ultrasound scheduled on Monday to figure the due date for sure!

My question for you ladies. This is technically my fifth pregnancy ... I have had so much round ligament pain. Is that normal this early?? I will probably loose it if I'm pregnant with twins again.
Did you have your ultrasound yet, CarrieCo? (Probably not haha. Im on the east coast). I had mine. Everything is in the right spot, whew, but no heartbeat yet. Too early they said so I go back Friday. I just want to see that little beat!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I did have my ultrasound today and we did see the heartbeat! I'm so thrilled as I had some bleeding last night. I am 6w5days. EDD Jan. 20th :)

Reactions: mearph
1 - 11 of 11 Posts