Mothering Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow is the day for our ultrasound. We did not originally plan to find out the sex, but have now changed our minds. I really want to see the baby and make sure everything is okay. Due to me not feeling the baby move yet and my miscarriage, I am anxious for tomorrow.

I do not think I posted in the birth prediction thread...but I am saying boy. I really think this baby is a boy. I will be excited to be able to address this baby by his or her name soon....If I could pick, I would probably pick a girl, but it does not matter. I just want a baby.

DW is really excited, too. We also invited my MIL, as she is even more excited about her first grandchild. DW is my MIL's only child, so she is totally stoked.

Appointment is at 12:30!

· Registered
2,342 Posts
Good luck and have a great time seeing your baby "online"
I can't wait to see if your prediction is right!

AND, for what it's worth, I haven't been able to feel baby either until this weekend, which was 22 weeks. Plus, the m/w told me I have an anterior placenta which explains why I haven't felt our baby girl.

· Registered
2,342 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2happymamas View Post
I am so, so, so, so, so excited! We are having a healthy, beautiful daughter! I
her!
:
:
:
:
:
:

Welcome to the girl club
So glad she is healthy!

· Registered
410 Posts
Congratulations!
:
My daughters are such a huge blessing to me ... I couldn't imagine not having my girls.

Of course my boys are amazing and also huge blessings but just in a different way... they're all wonderful, regardless of the plumbing.

Now you get to start shopping for adorable baby girl clothes while I'm still shopping for the gender neutrals.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.