Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering what's your favorite exersize DVD?
I enjoy :
Fat Buring Walk by Leslie Sansone(it's 4 mile walk and really makes you sweat)
Another one: Ballydance (Fitness for weight Loss- Hip Drop Hip Hop)

Do you have any favorites? I am looking for low to medium intensity exersize that brings the heart rate up gently, not the kick-boxing exersize type.
Thanks

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
My faves are
Fat-Burning Ab Attack, by Crunch, which has 20 minutes of low intensity cardio and then 10 minutes of DIFFICULT abs toning
Yoga Booty Ballet, which is 45 minutes and includes cardio, toning work, and yoga (really stretching)

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Its called Leslie Sansone Walk blaster and I seen a run off on Ebay if you type walkblaster in it will come up it looks interesting. I really like it even though Leslie can be alittle corney.

Amy

·
Registered
9,825 Posts
I've been doing T-Tapp for about a month, and I really like it. It's very different from most workout videos, but so far I'm really enjoying it and have ssen results. It is an investment, though. You can get the basic workout for $40, but the total workout video package is $80.

I'm also doing Walk Away the Pounds. I just bought the 5 Day Fit Walk DVD- I found it at Target for $15. It has 5 different workouts on it, it's nice to have the variety.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.