Mothering Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the July-August 2014 pregnancy thread for ALL graduates of the "Hoping, Healing & Conceiving Again" threads, or anyone who has suffered a loss and has found themselves expecting again. Here we can discuss our concerns and problems in the safety and company of other mamas like us. Compare BETA results, our prenatal screens, show off our scans, and in what seems like a lifetime away - our newborn baby pictures.

****If you are a new poster or need changes to your stats, just let me know your EDD IN BOLD, and I'll update periodically.**** Due date calculator with luteal phase length.

We have a FB group for sharing whatever you'd like in a private setting. If you'd like to join, you can find us here.

Expecting:dust

delicate_sunshine -expecting baby #? after 1 loss. EDD early September, 2014

pinaybabe23 - expecting baby #1 after 1 loss. EDD May 3, 2014.

Rainbowasylum - EDD September.

monkeyscience - EDD October 1, 2014 expecting baby #2 after one loss

OregonMoon - EDD October 13, 2014 expecting baby #2 after 1 loss

edubluv - EDD October 16, 2014 expecting baby #2 after 1 loss

Bramblebaby - EDD October 2014 after loss at 34 weeks.

Harmony96 - EDD November 25, 2014 expecting baby #5 after 1 loss

NSmomtobe - EDD December 17, 2014 expecting baby #2 after 3 losses

maof1 - EDD December 21, 2014, expecting baby #2 after 1 loss

LaylasMommy2011 - EDD December 23, 2014, expecting baby #2 after 1 loss

sweetface - EDD December 29th 2014, expecting baby #1 after 1 loss

lmevans - EDD January 6, 2015, expecting baby #4 after 1 loss

liladancing - EDD January 22, 2015, expecting baby #2 after stillbirth

AmBam - EDD March 5, 2015, expecting baby #2 after 4 losses

Wilhelmina - EDD April 15, 2015.

Loveandlight33 - expecting baby #4.

Congratulations!!! :joy
taichimom *boy* August 11, 2014
Planegreen *Michael* March 10, 2014
Holliet *Phoebe* March 1, 2014
pattimomma *Simon* Feb 23, 2014
Serenyd *Cole* Feb 2014
Jilidez * Thea * Dec 24 2013
hippy mum* baby boy * Nov 17 2013
100%mom * baby boy * Nov 11 2013
Unuselyriver * Amberly Faith * Nov 7 2013
M anna * Catherine Rose * Oct 31 2013
revolting * baby boy * Oct 24 2013
shiloh * Rose * Oct 11 2013
graysmamma * baby boy * September 8 2013
Sienna forever * baby girl * August 28 2013
Thebyr * baby boy * August 27 2013
J&J mommy * Cole Jackson * July 10 2013

:bgbounce They've had their babies, but we're waiting to hear from.....
OSTC - expecting baby #4 after 1 loss. EDD July 12, 2014
PrimalJoy - expecting baby #4 after 2 losses
MommaCrystal - expecting baby #4 after ectopic. EDD July 31, 2014
Sihaya - expecting baby #3 after 3 losses. EDD June 24, 2014
BaileyB - expecting #3 after 2 losses.
Dianita - expecting baby # 7, after 4 losses. EDD May 22, 2014
Eazar - expecting baby #1 after 1 loss. EDD May 26, 2014
Selissa - expecting baby #4 after 4 losses. EDD March 18, 2014
Porcelina - expecting baby #3 after 5 losses. EDD March 24, 2014
Philothea - expecting #2 after 2 losses. EDD April 25, 2014

:Hug In our thoughts... :ribpb
Sleepymama
M Anna
RRMum
mamacatsbaby

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Subbing. Also, I'm on the list twice, probably something with the transition. Thanks for the new thread. :)

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Subbing, and I can't believe I'm almost halfway up the list already. Guess it makes sense since I'm almost halfway done with the pregnancy. Sono next week!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
monkeyscience, I deleted one of them. Is your EDD October 1st?

Harmony96, you are moving up, but if I deleted all the people who don't post here anymore, you would pretty much be at the top! (After monkeyscience, of course.)

liladancing, subbing means subscribing to the thread so that you get notifications when someone else posts. It usually happens when you post, but you can also subscribe or unsubscribe using the thread tools at the top of the thread.

Any updates from anyone?

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Yup, October 1st. I don't post much, but I do read along. :)

·
Registered
296 Posts
I think I am subscribed. I have a hard time with that. For some reason. Things I though I subscribed to aren't showing up.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
My sono's in a week. We are finding out, but we found out already via a blood test that we're having our fourth boy in a row. :D

To that end, I'd like some name opinions. DD is Lydia, and living, we also have a Benjamin and Josiah after her. I kinda like the name Gideon but am wondering if it would be too similar sounding to Lydia, even with the other brothers in between her and the new baby?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Subbing- can't believe that it's almost time for me. I find myself getting scared again, now that I'm near the end. The first trimester I was a nervous wreck, I relaxed during the second, and now it seems like everywhere I look, there is some story about stillbirth. Just want to get this kid out safe and sound.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Technically this is baby # 2 for me.
Sorry about that, liladancing.

I'm glad you could join us, taichimom. I am finding it difficult to relax at any time with this pregnancy.

I just moved up OSTC to the top of the list, even though she hasn't been posting here lately. She was in my last due date club after we moved here together from Hope, Healing and Conceiving. Wow. I should be at the end of my pregnancy now. But I'll wait until December if it means I'll have a healthy baby. Please may I have a healthy baby.

Reactions: liladancing

·
Registered
296 Posts
Subbing- can't believe that it's almost time for me. I find myself getting scared again, now that I'm near the end. The first trimester I was a nervous wreck, I relaxed during the second, and now it seems like everywhere I look, there is some story about stillbirth. Just want to get this kid out safe and sound.
I feel the same way sometimes. This pretnancy is at 11 weeks and I just wish the baby was here already. Best of luck in your safe delivery.
nsmomtobe thanks don't worry about it. I hope you have a healthy baby too. I hope we all do. We deserve it.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Has anyone ever used a dopplar? We want to get one. I read somewhere it doesn't make sense to use it more than once in a day. If any of you have used one how has that been? How would I use it and how often? Is there any time of day to better use it? Thanks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello everyone!!! It feels like forever since I've been on here. How is everyone doing? So update,I am currently 15 weeks 6 days,we found out the sex of our baby almost 2 weeks ago. :smile: We also got to see our little one in 3D/4D,I recommend it to everyone,it's magical. The place we went to was in opelousas,La it's called 4D baby waves,the woman there is awesome at getting good pics and very friendly.So my baby weighed 3 oz measured 4 inches and the heartbeat was 150,and was VERY active.
itsagirlgfm.jpg

Has anyone ever used a dopplar? We want to get one. I read somewhere it doesn't make sense to use it more than once in a day. If any of you have used one how has that been? How would I use it and how often? Is there any time of day to better use it? Thanks.
I have one that I use everyday.I find it works best about an hour after I eat. I love my dopplar it gives me peace of mind. they are very easy to use and most come with an instruction manual. Hope this helps :smile:.

·
Registered
296 Posts
laylasmommie thanks for the advice. That is so exciting for you. What is your baby a boy or girl? Way to leave us in suspense!

·
Registered
27 Posts
laylasmommie thanks for the advice. That is so exciting for you. What is your baby a boy or girl? Way to leave us in suspense!
Your very welcome!! Sorry gals I though the pic would be bigger. IT"S A GIRL!!!!! :grin:

·
Registered
938 Posts
Hi ladies! I haven't been here in a long while! Recently found out we're expecting our second rainbow baby after four losses. I'm excited for this pregnancy and looking forward to completing our family. This will be my 6th baby. I've got a due date of March 5th, but with my track record I'm not expecting baby before mid March.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yay. That is exciting! Happy baby girl. I didn't know they were able to tell so early. What week did you get your 3d?
I didn't know either until doing some research on the internet. Some places can tell as early as 13 weeks. I went in at exactly 14 weeks 1 day.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Congratulations, AmBam! I remember you from the last round. I'm on rainbow #2 also. :D (I'm calling him my "pot of gold" lol.)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts