Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am almost 10 weeks and feeling exhausted. Nausea is manageable but the fatigue is really getting heavy. Does anyone else experience severe exhaustion? What do you do to remedy it? I have 3 kids at home and by 2-3pm am I totally wiped falling asleep. 馃槱

Registered
Take a nap if you can. I have 3 boys at home all day (12-2) we homeschool, I run my own online business and I'm a single mama. I'm exhausted all the time as well. I find taking a nap, even if its 20 minutes and I have to sit everyone in front of the TV is the only way I make it.

Staying hydrated helps. Taking my vitamins as well and if I can get a walk in during the day I have a little energy boost. But pregnancy is just plain exhausting sometimes, especially in the beginning. But I'm sure you know that.

*hugs*

Registered
If you are unable to stay awake for more than 3 hours at a time, your thyroid may be to blame. Mention this at your next appointment!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.