Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi -- this is probably unusuall, but my 3.5 month old DD has one eye that looks like it is turning a little more greenish brown and the other that is looking slightly greenish blue -- it isn't noticable unless you are looking in certain lights. What do you all make of this? Anyone's kids have the same thing? Did they even out?

·
Registered
5,288 Posts
Sounds like they'll both end up brown to me. They're changing at different rates, that's cool! I wonder it they'll go through a stage where one is completely green, one is brown. DS's eyes are blue streaked with greenish brown right now.

·
Registered
27,052 Posts
My mom's in her 50's and has one blue eye and one green eye. It's only really noticable in bright light so she didn't find out until she was 13 and in gym class. That was all kinds of icky for her.

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
My sign instructor has one green and one brown eye.

·
Registered
514 Posts
i would love to have different colored eyes! i think that is so unique and beautiful
but - it sounds like it could go either way to me. =)

·
Registered
128 Posts
my dd is 14 months old and she has one brown eye and one brown-and-blue eye. it is so cool, i hope it stays that way. but people keep telling me it won't.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by moonpie's_mama
my dd is 14 months old and she has one brown eye and one brown-and-blue eye. it is so cool, i hope it stays that way. but people keep telling me it won't.

I know two adults, one woman and one man who have different colored eyes. The woman has one brown and one blue and the man has one brown and one partly brown partly blue eye.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts