Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>BH<br><br>
Hi, I'm a month postpartum and started experiencing blurry vision a week ago, I went to the eye doctor who said that I have 0..25 in both eyes, he said I could use glasses if I want to but I don't have to. I forgot to mention to him that I am postpartum, I didn't think it would be relevant but now I'm wondering if I'm wrong. Have you seen an improvement after a bit or is the vision problem permanent? Also, I do work on the computer a lot...</p>

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
<p>How is your blood pressure?  Occasionally pregnancy induced hypertension can occur after delivery. Visual disturbances can be a symptom of increasing blood pressure. I would check with the doctor!</p>

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
<p>Also, pregnancy and nursing use up a lot of vit A so I would make sure to take some good cod liver oil, search in the Traditional Foods forum for good brands.</p>

·
Registered
27 Posts
<p>i'm pregnant right now (and due any time) and my vision has gone TERRIBLE.  i can hardly focus on anything and it's driving me nuts.  i went and got my eyes checked and the doc said the same thing...i COULD get glasses but i dont have to.  i'm confused if i should get them or not if they will make a difference id want them because its so annoying not being able to see.</p>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts