Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, this popped up on my arm about 2 weeks ago. It's red, bigger than the eraser on a pencil but smaller than a dime, is flaky, but does not itch, nor does it have any scab/blisters/etc. I have a smaller one on my thigh. I have had them before (very randomly), and have never figured out what triggered them (I can remember two times before - probably within the last 7 years - that I have had the same thing; once on my leg and once, I think, on my arm). I am trying to figure out if I'm eating anything differently than I have in the past (and I can't remember far enough back to see if I am eating something now that I was back then, which is highly unlikely given how we've played with our diet).

I did add dairy back in in mid-February, but this didn't show until the end of March. Could it be the dairy, but it took a month or so to actually who a symptom? But, if it were the dairy, wouldn't I remember having them more frequently as we used to have a lot of dairy before going CF at Christmas time? The ones I've had previously ended up clearing on their own. Any ideas???

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.