Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Sarah, I like this:

Quote:
If men were supposed to have a foreskin...

they would be born with one!
That was the only thing I said to my family (in defending our decision not to circumsize) against which they couldn't come up with some silly argument!

·
Banned
1,592 Posts
No, unfortunately, Oprah hasn't "lost it," because she never "had it" in the first place. She's such a feminist that she ignores men's issues (unless she thinks those issues will boost ratings with her mostly female audience.)

And believe me, I'm not knocking feminists, because I am one myself, but I've become much more humanist since having a son.

Sarah, you should write her a letter and ask her that question--would she hawk products made with female genitalia?!!!

·
Banned
1,592 Posts
From Oprah's website talking about this cream:
"TNS is comprised from six natural human growth factors found in normal healthy skin."

That's right folks.............foreskin IS NORMAL and HEALTHY!! Especially when you leave it on your boy!!

I'm so disgusted with Oprah. I will never watch her show again.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I have a friend who works in a dermatologist office and she mentioned this to me-sick is right. She thinks its pretty gross too, but is going to circo. anyway! I guess its a big business this circumcision trade! I also emailed comment to Oprah.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.