Mothering Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in having a FB group? I'm happy to start it up if there's interest.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I would join!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Lmk if this ever starts up :)

·
Registered
7,632 Posts
i would join!

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm not sure I have seen tolovemercy around here at all lately.

Does anyone have experience starting a FB group? I just tried to see if I could, but it is telling me I need to add at least one friend to the group, which would require for me to actually be FB friends with one of you. Maybe it was because I set it to be a Private group?

·
Registered
210 Posts
I think if you get one person to join and then you let us know the exact name of the group, then we can request to join. (? maybe ? lol) Otherwise we could all just either pm you with our names or something. :):nerd:

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Not sure how it works, but I can give you my name if you want to figure it out

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I have a vague recollection of my last ddc needing to friend request to add members.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Okay, so I just sent a friend request to BabySmurf, and I will work on getting a group set up later today. I will update once I know more!

·
Registered
160 Posts
I believe everyone who indicated interest has now been private messaged with the group details. If you don't see a message from me, let me know!

If you see this and would like to be added, comment and I send you a message.

·
Registered
7,632 Posts
is there a group name?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yes, I named it July 2016 DDC. I don't know if it can be located by a search, because it is currently private. I could experiment to see if I changed it to closed maybe people can search for it? I am far from an expert on Facebook groups. I want to be sure to protect people's privacy, of course.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi, all!

I have gotten a few friend requests in the last 24 hours that I don't recognize/know the people in real life....is it one of you? If it is, can you private message me here, or send a message on FB so I know to "friend" and add you to the group?

Thanks!

·
Registered
98 Posts
My last MDC DDC turned into a FB group, but it was after we all "knew" each other from 9 months of shared agony I mean bliss. I would be happy to join but feel weird doing it so early when we all feel like a bunch of strangers to each other. Maybe I'm showing my age though...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts