Mothering Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone be interested in a Facebook group? The platform is generally a lot easier to access, especially while mobile? If so, I can set up a secret group. No one would be able to tell it was there, or join without the link. And if we do that, maybe we could share our initials here so I make sure I'm just adding requests from people in our DDC.

(My daughter wants me to add this: >:D)

Reactions: CarrieCo

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just checked on making a group and it looks like I need at least one person to add before I can create it.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oasis, I will PM you, I need to add at least one person to the group to create it, so if you don't mind, could you give me your email in PM? Once it is created I can share the group link here.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Did we get a fb group set up? Let us know!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi, sorry I haven't checked in in forever, I find the mothering platform so cumbersome as I'm rarely at a computer. I need to have one other person that I'm friends with on Facebook, or their email adddress, in order to create the group. If anyone wants to PM me that info, I can set one up.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jaya, I sent you a private message through mothering.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I changed the group to closed instead of aecret, so you should be able to request an add now. Sorry about that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts