Mothering Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would it be easier to have a Facebook group? This group is very quiet. I check here often, but nothing new is happening. Just a thought.

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
I think FB is easier.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok. I would have done this earlier, but I've been having prodromal labor for a couple weeks, and I'm just busy with that. I think in order for me to make a group I need to be able to add a friend. I'll message Birth Free since you responded first and I can add you as a friend then we can provide a link. If someone knows an easier way, let me know. I'm not tech savvy at all. :)

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Ok. I would have done this earlier, but I've been having prodromal labor for a couple weeks, and I'm just busy with that. I think in order for me to make a group I need to be able to add a friend. I'll message Birth Free since you responded first and I can add you as a friend then we can provide a link. If someone knows an easier way, let me know. I'm not tech savvy at all. :)

Yeah you have to add us as friends to add us to a closed group. Then you can unfriendly us if you'd like and we'll all stay in the group.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts