Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>I am 23 wks and have very painful lower back pain. to the point I can hardly walk or sit or even lay down. I saw my chiropractor today and he mentioned that I have a tilted pelvis and my sacrum is higher on my right side than on my left. He also said that with this condition that I am high risk for breech presentation. That scared me alot.....this is my 5th baby and i've never had any issue with Breech positioning. He said I need to do pelvic tilts and sit on a exercise ball as much as posible. And he owuld reevaluate me at 34 weeks. </p>
<p>Thoughts mamas?</p>

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
<p>The only part that sounds funny to me is waiting almost 3 months to be re-evaluated.  I'd be going to a chiro weekly if it were me.  At least until it seemed like things were in the correct place and staying there between visits.  </p>

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
<p>The chiro told me to use a ball and do like cat/cow stretch while pregnant too, and as far as I know, I am a little uneven, but no one has ever mentioned it causing breech babies. Right now I am 36 weeks and the baby is not breech, unless it decides to turn at the last minute.</p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts