Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're taking a long plane ride soon and I want to get DS one special thing - he's really into mermaids, fairies, pixies, unicorns, etc.

Does anyone know where I could find a little playset or some figurines of mermaids, fairies, etc?

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
I can't get DD1 away from the Polly Pockets when she visits the friend with the collection. I know they have in inexpensive waterfall playset, but the figures come separately. This with the included dolphin and a couple mermaids might be OK. (I have no idea how Polly Pockets are sold).

If you're looking for something a Waldorfy, here's some fairy and mermaid finger puppets. We've had good luck with finger puppets on plane rides. Oh, and stickers too.

Good luck.

·
Registered
8,109 Posts
i've seen those little magnetic sets that have different themes. i'm pretty sure there's a fairy one. they're ideal for travel. here you go -- http://www.mastermindtoys.com/store/...N7P85EF4RV41D7

they carry them in our local toy store so you may be able to find them near you, too.

polly pockets are available at target, but they have teensy weensy eensy bitsy pieces that are easy to get lost, especially on an airplane.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by alaska
We're taking a long plane ride soon and I want to get DS one special thing - he's really into mermaids, fairies, pixies, unicorns, etc.

Does anyone know where I could find a little playset or some figurines of mermaids, fairies, etc?
Besides the great suggestions you got already.....
The Disney store should have some Chronicles of Narnia figures which may include some of what you are looking for. My son got some at Christmas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts